USA Softball of Alabama sanctioned tournaments
For our 2018 tournament schedule please visit alabamaasafastpitch.com
• All tournaments USA sanctioned
• All participating teams must be USA registered by either Individual Registration or Team Registration
• Individual Registration fees are on RegisterUSASoftball.com and include the team registration,
insurance, player id cards. Team registration does not include insurance, proof of insurance must be
provided, team registration only is a $30 annual fee.
• All JO coaches and any personnel that will be in the dugout must have background check completed
• One coach must be ACE certified for Championship Play
• Coaches should adhere to the State of Alabama Concussion Law
• For detailed tournament information, including fees, format, divisions, and contact information,
please see tournament listing on TournamentUSASoftball.com Note some tournaments will offer
online registration and some will be listing only and entry will go through the TD or contact
• Questions pertaining to the Junior Olympic/Youth program should be directed to JO State Commissioner Tracy Morgan
• Questions pertaining to the Adult Slow Pitch program should be directed to Natalie Norman
• District Commissioners are also available locally for assistance
• All staff contact information can be found on the state website
• Tournaments may be added to the schedule, so please continue to check back with us. Thank you for
your interest in playing USA Softball! We look forward to a great 2018!
Softball Is Back!